Reduce costs associated with impervious pavements by infiltrating stormwater on-site and reducing runoff. Create cooler pavements that reduce the heat island effect.
It’s also a green solution that offers exceptional aesthetics, load support, permeability, and can help you meet green building goals and earn LEED credits.
Two styles address loading, frequency, budget and stormwater needs.
- GeoBlock®5150 is a more robust system, designed for the heaviest traffic loads and highest turf protection with minimal base. Size: 2 inch deep x 20 in x 40 in (50 mm x 0.50 m x 1.0 m)
- GeoBlock®2 can be designed to meet any traffic loading and offers good turf protection. Size:1.2 inch deep x 20 in x 40 in (30 mm x 0.50 m x 1.0 m)
Turf Protection & Load Support Advantages
Large Geoblock porous paving units are designed for maximum load transfer and support, resistance to traffic stresses and maximum turf protection.
- Maximizes load transfer and distribution of vehicle loads to 80,000 lbs. through large rigid surface area and strong interlocking connections.
- Reduces overall installation costs by requiring less base depth than lighter-weight or rolled pavement systems.
- High resistance to movement or breakage from vehicle turning stresses and torsional loads.
- Deeper cells protect from topsoil compaction and vegetative damage caused by repeated loadings.
- Meet green building goals and earn LEED® credits.