Stabilized Gravel Pavers
The Presto GeoPave® system gives you all of these benefits and long-term stability. This evolution in porous pavements stabilizes porous infill materials while acting as a natural on-site stormwater retention system. It’s an economical solution that can help you meet green building goals and earn LEED credits.
Structural Framework Stabilized Infill
GeoPave units hold open-graded aggregate in place through a unique herringbone cell pattern and monolithic mesh bottom. It’s a one-of-a-kind structural framework and the only pavement system specifically designed for containing and locking aggregate infill in place.
GeoPave® Features & Advantages
GeoPave paving units are designed for maximum load transfer and support, resistance to traffic stresses, maximum infill stabilization and stormwater storage.
- Performs to an H-20 loading with minimal base.
- Reduces overall installation costs by requiring far less depth of base than lighter-weight or rolled pavement systems.
- Individual GeoPave units are sized for easy handling.
- Structurally connects with strong U-CLIP devices, maximizing load distribution and forming required pavement size and layout.
- Resists movement or breakage from vehicle turning stresses and torsional loads.
- GeoPave Material: Recycled High-Density Polyethylene
- GeoPave Unit Size: 20 in x 40 in x 2 in deep (.50 m x 1.0 m x 50 mm).