TenCate Mirafi® BXG Biaxial Geogrids are used for base course reinforcement and soil stabilization applications. They offer high strength at low strain and are designed for maximum bearing capacity and shear resistance.
TenCate Mirafi® BXG geogrids are constructed of high tenacity, high molecular weight woven polyester to deliver increased passive bearing resistance. Coated with a polymer coating, TenCate Mirafi® BXG geogrids provide optimum interaction in all soil types.
TenCate Mirafi® BXG biaxial geogrids function for:
- Soil Reinforcement
The Difference TenCate Mirafi® BXG biaxial geogrids make:
- Excellent durability and long term performance
- Maximum bearing capacity and shear resistance
- Superior soil confinement
- Cross-roll direction strength when panels sewn together
- Quick installation
Roadway & Railway Stabilization and Reinforcement
- Paved roads
- Construction haul roads
- Foundation reinforcement
- Working platforms on weak sub-grades
- Secondary reinforcement for soil retaining structures