TenCate Mirafi® HP-Series Woven High-Performance Polypropylene Geotextiles. TenCate Mirafi® HP-Series high performance geotextiles are used for base course reinforcement and soil stabilization/reinforcement applications.
Produced from high tenacity polypropylene yarns, HP-Series Geotextiles are specifically designed to provide separation, filtration, and reinforcement for moderate to severe site condition. These geotextiles are extremely versatile, ensuring long-term performance in new roadway construction. The combination of high tensile strengths and excellent filtration/separation characteristics make TenCate Mirafi® HP-Series geotextiles the complete geosynthetic.
TenCate Mirafi® HP-Series woven high-performance polypropylene geotextiles function for:
- Soil Reinforcement
The Difference TenCate Mirafi® HP-Series woven high-performance polypropylene geotextiles make:
- Weave provides excellent separation factors that control filtration and drainage
- High soil confinement for greater load distribution
- Durable and superior damage resistant
- Cross-roll direction strength when panels sewn together
Mechanically Stabilized Earth
- Walls: Permanent and Temporary
Roadway and Railway Stabilization and Reinforcement
- Base course reinforcement and sub-grade restraint
- Land Reclamation